Roles and Privileges
With Waytobi, you can set up user roles and privileges to reflect your organizational structure.
In this section we will discuss the following:
- Waytobi user roles and privileges
- How to set up a user role in Waytobi
1. Waytobi user roles and privileges
In total, there are 5 roles available on Waytobi platform:
- Basic User - people who can access reports, dashboards, analytics to only KPIs that are assigned to them. The feature of entering new data can be made accessible for them by the administrator.
- Manager - managers have access to all the data from users from drop-down list, as well as edit and create KPIs.
- Director - directors have access to all KPIs, users, and groups. The possibility to enter KPI data by a director is optional.
- Administrator - has a privilege over other users and can administer the system. They have access to all areas of the system.
- Owner - sets up the account and can access all the data, system itself and user roles. Owners also take responsibility for billing.
2. How to set up a user role in Waytobi
- Click Users under Administrate drop-down menu;
- Click the “Pencil” edit button;
- Select the appropriate user role;
- Click Save.